Re: Introducing the ID tracker

2002-11-10 22:02:22
    Date:        Sat, 9 Nov 2002 17:02:29 -0500
    From:        "Scott W Brim" <sbrim(_at_)CISCO(_dot_)COM>

  | Personally I wouldn't consider a few messages, giving me clues about
  | what you are doing with/to a document, to be noise or disrupting.  Once
  | a day is acceptable to me, but don't promote the idea because you think
  | WG participants wouldn't like several messages a day.

I agree, the total number of messages that relate to a draft from AD
actions upon it is going to be trivial in the grand scheme of things.

There might be a few in one day perhaps, personally, I'd love to see that
and actually know that some attention is being given to the draft!

If consolidating a number of updates into one message is easy to accomplish,
then fine - but it really isn't required.

kre