Re: Does anyone use message/external-body?

2002-11-15 17:02:25

moore> I use mh, but I don't use message/external-body.  It's not that
moore> the feature is a bad idea, it's that mh's user interface for it
moore> is too annoying to use.

You're using MH as your MUA and you are complaining about something
not having a user-friendly interface? B^)

MH is modular. Write your own or use a more user-friendly and modern
mailer... Don't bitch about possible new technology when you're using
software that hasn't been updated in multiple years.

For reference, I do use MH. I just don't bitch about its ugliness.