Re: Root Server DDoS Attack: What The Media Did Not Tell You

2002-11-24 17:01:20

let put this back in public.  You've made a very good point.

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, [ISO-8859-1] Måns Nilsson wrote:

So why are you using a real domain name for email? Try eating your own dog
food and don't bother the rest of us. We have a working Internet to run.

Backward compatibility.  It's as simple as that.  Now if the ietf is will
to resolve .god on their mailservers I would be pleased to start posting
with baptista(_at_)baptista(_dot_)god(_dot_)  We could call it a test of some
sort.  Should
we vote on that.  I'm all for it.

regards
joe baptista