Re: Root Server DDoS Attack: What The Media Did Not Tell You

2002-11-25 12:07:35

On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Joe Touch wrote:

community.  A root server operator.  You even went along with postel
on the hi-jacking (or was that test) if the root servers.  Paul your a

How about proof of the hi-jacking? (sauce for the gander)

Until then, please keep your attacks those who are still able to defend
themselves.

I always support my allegations.  Proof of Hi-jacking GO HERE

the email:

        http://www.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/articles/icann-notes.htm#F175

the event:

        http://www.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/articles/icann-body.htm#B175

Gordon Cook I understand can attest to this.  He trolls here from time to
time.  He overheard Postels end of the conversation.  This of course is
well know internet history.

Gordon Cook also has reported on it - see his home page -
www.cookreport.com.

regards
joe baptista