Re: Root Server DDoS Attack: What The Media Did Not Tell You

2002-11-25 11:40:55
Joe Baptista wrote:
On 23 Nov 2002, Paul Vixie wrote:

vint, the thing you're not including in your analysis is that mr. baptista
is a dns pirate and his article in circleid was entirely self-serving and
politically based.

Paul baby - it's a honour to get such recognition from you.  But where's
your Proof?

Now Paul - I find it somewhat entertaining that you would crawl out of
your wintering hole and growl at me and make false accusation i can use
againts you.  Thats not nice Paul.  And frankly it's my opinion that such
baseless jibberish is below you.  Your a recognized leader in this
community.  A root server operator.  You even went along with postel
on the hi-jacking (or was that test) if the root servers.  Paul your a
legend in internet history.  What you have to say carries weight here.
Yet your so quick to anger and libel.  I ask that you refrain from this
shameful conduct.

or give me proof of your claims?

How about proof of the hi-jacking? (sauce for the gander)

Until then, please keep your attacks those who are still able to defend themselves.

Joe Touch
Director, Postel Center for Experimental Networking
USC/ISI