Re: trying to sweep namedroppers mismanagement under the rug

2002-12-02 09:26:15
I would agree the problem is solved if Bush adds the proper addresses to
the approved subscribers list, as publicly requested.

But since it has taken so much discussion to arrive at that solution (and
I'm not sure we have yet), list management is clearly a problem, and has
been a chronic problem.

                --Dean

If they're not subscribers and they're not on a posting exception list,
there's no reason their messages should be posted.

Every complaint message I've seen from djb about this has had an
explanation prepended by the list software like the one above,
and su bscription information appended automatically.

This is a non-problem.  Could we stop hearing about it.

-jsq