Re: trying to sweep namedroppers mismanagement under the rug

2002-12-02 10:59:46
Thus spake "Dean Anderson" <dean(_at_)av8(_dot_)com>
I would agree the problem is solved if Bush adds the proper addresses to
the approved subscribers list, as publicly requested.

But since it has taken so much discussion to arrive at that solution (and
I'm not sure we have yet), list management is clearly a problem, and has
been a chronic problem.

List management is not a problem; there is a policy statement and it is
followed.  If individuals refuse to follow the documented process because
they wish to be a martyr, that is not the IETF's or IESG's problem.

If someone has a problem with the process, that needs to be directed at the
IESG in a general form, not as a personal attack against a list maintainer
as long as said maintainer is following the IESG's policy.