Re: namedroppers mismanagement, continued

2002-12-02 12:01:55
OK, I'm convinced about not keeping the spam.  I still think the "kooks"
list has two values: 1) people who think they are being unfairly
discriminated against have a simple database to point to for evidence; 2)
who know what people 50 years from now will find interesting....which goes
to the related question of keeping the whole archive available somewhere
when the working group finishes.

(There's of course a theoretical issue with some hypothetical listowner
treating criticism as spam, but sufficent until the day...)