Re: Fw: namedroppers, continued (flamed in less than an hour. figures)

2003-01-05 23:04:56
Grenvill Armitage,

That is not the point and you know it. It is all about the nonsense
attitude.
Just ask yourself if it was all about making a polite suggestion then tell
me
why the word "might" was capitalized. Try reading what she wrote and
putting emphasis on that word. Oh yeah I am going to continue to repost
the nonsense as long as they are rude enough to keep sending it. The
purpose of it is so that everyone knows how they are treating people and
so that the other people that are being harassed by this incredibly rude
person know that it is not just them and that this person is an incredible
TROLL. What you are refering to as netiquette is an unspoken rule of
USENET not a mailing list as far as I know, so I don't believe it applies
here.
In addition, I would like to add I thought this was a forum for
professionals
not kids. Before you start claiming that this person is not being a TROLL
check out what the next response was. It isn't very professional or
condusive
to getting anything done in my opinion. Of course maybe the IETF isn't
interested in getting anything done or talking about any real ideas. What do
you think? I think that anyone that makes replies to messages in a public
forum
like THIS one which (unlike what usenet has turned into) is supposed to be
about solving problems and getting things done, needs to be revealed to the
group as a TROLL and a CHILD. I will personally be filtering the rest of the
email from her since I don't have the time nor the desire to deal with the
stupidity
and I know there are plenty of other people here with things to say that are
worth hearing. Hopefully you won't be the next person to go in my filter
Grenville
since I actually believe you were trying to do something here even if it was
misguided. Bye bye Daniel. Oh, don't bother replying to my message with the
obligatory "well fine I will ignore you to" because I won't see it.

P.S. If you doubt the my claim that it was the entire message either time I
can
always post them as file attachments for the whole group to see.

Done with this nonsense now,
Doug
Dougxx2(_at_)carolina(_dot_)rr(_dot_)com
704-721-0212

what follows is the childish reply I got from Daniel Senie
------------------------------------
At 09:40 PM 1/5/2003

Well, I am sorry Mrs. Senie,

Mrs.? heh.

 that you feel the need to flame me for throwing
out a few informal ideas in an informal open forum. Next time I will be
sure
to consult my old english professor on the proper format.

Jeesh Couldn't come up with one descent comment could ya?

You perhaps mean "decent"? The word you used refers to decreasing altitude.

What's next spelling errors and typos

Absolutely. Should you wish to communicate your ideas to others, it'd
REALLY help if you learned to communicate effectively.
end of childish rant from Daniel Senie

Oh and for your information Daniel I think anyone with a reading level over
fourth grade could understand what I said and I think everyone that did
bother to read it knows it.