Re: RFC authoring tools

2003-01-06 06:20:36
Hi!

This document describes a DTD and its application for authoring
RFC-like documents. It also contains references to his open source
tool "xml2rfc" that allows to compile such XML documents to IETF
conformant text files and to HTML pages.

I used it for some documents and I really like it a lot.

Florian> Yes, indeed.  I think I had a look at two years ago, but
Florian> ditched it for some reason (maybe I didn't discover the
Florian> switch for TOC generation).

Florian> I've made a Debian package of it, and hope that it finds its
Florian> way into the archive some day.

Cool. Wo finde ich denn derweil das Debian Package? :-)

 -frank