Re: Information on Directorates and Finances

2003-02-03 22:14:45
Well done, Harald!  I applaud this move towards 'transparency.'

One question.  In the sentence on the finance page where you wrote:

  "In the US, this is one way in which hotels recover the cost of
  meeting rooms; in one recent query, the secretariat got a quote on
  meeting rooms without food for USD 238.000 (at 50% off list
  price). At a similar meeting where we got the meeting rooms for
  free, our food and beverages bill was approximately USD 250.000."

I'm a little confused as to whether the decimal has been substituted
for a comma or whether it's just in the wrong place or both.

--aaron

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
I have put two web pages up at the following URL:

http://www.ietf.org/u/chair/

One details the directorates that currently exist in the IETF, with
memberships of most of them.

The other one is the IETF finances for 2001.

The presentation format is subject to modification - if you find things
unclear or hard to understand, drop me a line!

                       Harald

This message was passed through
ietf_censored(_at_)carmen(_dot_)ipv6(_dot_)cselt(_dot_)it, which
is a sublist of ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_) Not all messages are passed.
Decisions on
what to pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.