XMLCONF Proposal

2003-02-17 08:31:33

Hi All,

We have a proposal available for a new configuration protocol
that may be of interest to folks on these lists.  The proposal
has been published an an I-D, and can be found at:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-enns-xmlconf-spec-00.txt

We believe that this proposal addresses many of the operator
and vendor requirements for a configuration protocol that have
been gathered and analyzed over the past couple of years.

We will be requesting a BOF to discuss this proposal in San
Francisco, but before a BOF can be scheduled, we will need to
demonstrate sufficient community interest in this proposal.

So, if you believe that this proposal warrants further work
within the IETF, please send your feedback ASAP to
xmlconf(_at_)ops(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_)

Please DO NOT cross-post replies to all of the groups cc:ed
on this message.

Thanks,
Margaret