Re: axfr-clarify's fraudulent claims of consensus

2003-02-17 13:22:57

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003 Mark(_dot_)Andrews(_at_)isc(_dot_)org wrote:

   (2) My software doesn't allow that configuration.

    Well as we keep pointing out your software is BROKEN.

Saying it's broken implies the act of breakage.

At what point was the software NOT broken?

        In the original design specs.  RFC 1034 and RFC 1035.  If
        they had been followed then we wouldn't be havin this
        discussion.

        Mark
L.

<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/><L(_dot_)Wood(_at_)ee(_dot_)surrey(_dot_)ac(_dot_)uk>
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET:
Mark(_dot_)Andrews(_at_)isc(_dot_)org