has everybody who submitted a draft since decmber gotten this message?

2003-02-22 11:23:19
or am i hitting something unusual?

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your submission
or message to internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

The I-D administrator will be out of the office from December 23rd until Monday,
January 6, 2003. All submissions will be processed.

Thank you. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Have a wonderful and joyous holiday season.

Internet-Drafts Administrator

--- End Message ---