FW: Autoreply from Internet Draft Submission Manager

2003-02-22 16:47:55
This automatic reply from the Internet Draft submission would have us believe
that the holiday season is still going on...

________________________________

From: Internet Draft Submission Manager [mailto:ietfauto(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]
Sent: Sat 2/22/2003 1:19 PM
To: Christian Huitema
Subject: Autoreply from Internet Draft Submission Manager

Hello,

This message is being sent to acknowledge receipt of your submission
or message to internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

The I-D administrator will be out of the office from December 23rd until Monday,
January 6, 2003. All submissions will be processed.

Thank you. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Have a wonderful and joyous holiday season.

Internet-Drafts Administrator