Re: Bind 9 AXFR Modification vs AXFR Clarification

2003-02-26 15:11:12
Interesting. So, they knew that standardization was necessary, the
proposed a standard, the standard wasn't accepted, so they distributed
code to users anyway, and wrote a book anyway.

I find that even more worthy of criticism.

Did they think they would force this through later? Never mind, it doesn't
matter what they thought.

As this "clarify" seems to have been dead for years, we should get on with
the business of clarifying AXFR as it was commonly interpreted. And lets
get on with the MAXFR proposal.

                --Dean