Re: [56crew] Re: IETF: v6 works, v4 is broken

2003-03-16 15:15:56

I'm presuming by now everything is stable for you? You should be
seeing 40 minute leases right now.

Perry

Joel Jaeggli <joelja(_at_)darkwing(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu> writes:

I'm seeing lots of dhcp discover requests from win2k boxes that aren't
resulting in a response...

I notice the lease time is only 300 seconds which works happily in my
linux environment but may be exacerbating any other problem that may be
hapening...