IETF56 Network Status 2003-03-18 01:10

2003-03-18 02:33:55
You may have noticed a slight disturbance in service Monday night.  We were
doing some reconfiguration of the network to fix some DHCP issues with
802.1Q.

We are going to watch the DHCP server Tuesday morning to make sure our changes
have the desired effect.  During the earlier degradation of service many
people came to the NOC to let us know about their issues, and I'd like to
thank them for that.  I'd like to encourage everyone to contact the list
56crew(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org with any issues regarding the network (Stop by the
California
room if you have connectivity problems).

We have made some wireless modification in the ConBall rooms.  This was done
after the meeting to reduce disturbing meeting participants.  Once the
meeting rooms fill with people, we will once again do another site survey.

If you are running a Win2K machine called Trevi MAC address 00:02:0a:35:08
please come to the Helpdesk.

Thanks much for your patience, and to all those who helped and offered help.

--Brett