Re: rfc-ed reference style [Re: Last Call: Instructions to Request for Comments (RFC) Authors to BCP]

2003-03-21 06:55:54
On Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:01:54 +0200, Pekka Savola said:

However, I'd strongly suggest adding some small amount of text to
rationalize the editorial style, to avoid a thread like this occurring
when people wonder whether the style is correct or not.

Would a "We prefer to follow style manual XYZ" notation in the next
'guide to authors' document suffice?  Or would you want "We do this,
consult XYZ for the details" expository text?