Re: "...they didn't hide the fact that they were representing their employers..." ?

2003-03-27 08:38:38
Okay, Jim.  I'll bite.  ... Can you please identify the specific laws
that lead you to this assertion?  It is quite a surprize to me who
has spent a couple of decades as a private sector representative
attempting to collaborate with very visible US Governement
employees in the specification telecommunications protocols.