"...they didn't hide the fact that they were representing their employers..." ?

2003-03-27 08:03:17
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/ipr-wg/current/msg01004.html
From: bruce(_at_)perens(_dot_)com (Bruce Perens)
"I just spent two years at W3C solving this very problem. At the table
were many of the same folks on this WG, except there they didn't hide
the fact that they were representing their employers."
====

You may be missing two key points...

1. Many of the I* society participants are funded directly or indirectly by the
U.S. Government.

2. It is against the U.S. Federal laws for federally funded people to work on
telecommunication protocols.

That forces people to lie. Once they learn to lie, it becomes a big game. They
then move
that game to their non-profit, corporate boards, where they are "Directors" but
tell people
that they stand in the hallway at meetings, and therefore are not involved. In
summary, they
(the I* society liars) have spent years gaming every U.S. funded system. You
are their prey.

Jim Fleming
http://www.IPv8.info