Re: Doing "real" work

2003-03-28 10:08:31
On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:47:45 PST, Michel Py said:

two pieces of duct tape is really way superior to Cisco products". Yeah,
right. If Cisco became market leader, it is because of their ability to
design and manufacture products that actually work in enterprises and
not because of questionable business practices.

Hmm..  So the whole DoJ/Microsoft thing was what, exactly?

(We're a Cisco shop, and their gear mostly works for us, even with some of
the truly demented things we try to do with it.  I'm merely objecting to
the assertion that technical clue is the only way to market leadership...)