RE: spam

2003-05-26 21:44:19
Paul Vixie wrote:
warning, i'm answering an obvious troll from an obvious spammer.
hit D now.

Yeah I think we should work on a system to ban obvious spammers from
IETF lists. Maybe we should also ban people that are so full of it that
they could double as a sceptic tank such as the ones that try to convey
the idea that handling spam has no cost.

Paul, I'm curious: why are you wasting your time with this? Any
withdrawals from not fighting it on a daily basis?

oops!  my t1 costs me $552 per month in pac bell service fees.
so maybe i'm already expecting a "premium channel" since nobody
is subsidizing my costs.

But you do have a "premium channel". Do you realize that your connection
is 50 times faster than a dial-up so you are entitled to receive 50
times more spam than mere mortals? I think you don't realize what you
are missing: did you know for example that you could enhance your
breasts by 2 cup sizes? What a fascinating thought :-)

Michel.