Re: IETF PGP Key Signing Party - RESCHEDULED

2003-07-15 07:09:04
On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Ulrich Kiermayr wrote:

Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
Greetings...  As has become traditional, we will be holding a PGP key
signing party at the IETF meeting next week in Vienna.  Ted Ts'o will
be unable to attend this IETF meeting, so I have agreed to organize
the session in his place.

Please note that because the IETF has rooms booked in the conference
center only until 22:00 each day, our usual Wednesday-night time slot
after the plenary was not available.  Instead, we will be holding the
event at the beginning of the dinner break on MONDAY, at 17:30.  Due
to the late change, the Secretariat has not yet told me what room we'll
be using; when I find out, I'll send an update and post the time on
the message board.

Hmmmm, that was not very helpful, since majordomo sent out the mail @

      by mailbox.univie.ac.at (8.12.2/8.12.2) with ESMTP id h6EH5xoQ072474
      for <ulrich(_dot_)kiermayr(_at_)univie(_dot_)ac(_dot_)at>; Mon, 14 Jul
2003 19:06:17 +0200

was this just with my email address, or a server problem (i did get
other mails from the ml during that time)?

It's unclear whether it was a server problem or a moderation problem. I'm
not subscribed to this list, so it's possible my message was held for some
time.  I talked to folks from the IETF Secretariat on Sunday, and they did
not remember seeing my message in the moderation queue.  However, Marcia
Beaulieu was kind enough to arrange for the message to be sent to the IETF
announcement list on Sunday afternoon, and to post a notice on the agenda
board, which I had hoped would be sufficient.

My apologies to anyone who was excluded due to the problems with the
announcement.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <jhutz+(_at_)cmu(_dot_)edu>
   Sr. Research Systems Programmer