Re: IETF PGP Key Signing Party - RESCHEDULED

2003-07-14 10:35:05
Jeffrey Hutzelman wrote:
Greetings...  As has become traditional, we will be holding a PGP key
signing party at the IETF meeting next week in Vienna.  Ted Ts'o will
be unable to attend this IETF meeting, so I have agreed to organize
the session in his place.

Please note that because the IETF has rooms booked in the conference
center only until 22:00 each day, our usual Wednesday-night time slot
after the plenary was not available.  Instead, we will be holding the
event at the beginning of the dinner break on MONDAY, at 17:30.  Due
to the late change, the Secretariat has not yet told me what room we'll
be using; when I find out, I'll send an update and post the time on
the message board.

Hmmmm, that was not very helpful, since majordomo sent out the mail @

        by mailbox.univie.ac.at (8.12.2/8.12.2) with ESMTP id h6EH5xoQ072474
        for <ulrich(_dot_)kiermayr(_at_)univie(_dot_)ac(_dot_)at>; Mon, 14 Jul
2003 19:06:17 +0200

was this just with my email address, or a server problem (i did get other mails from the ml during that time)?

lG uk
Ulrich Kiermayr         Zentraler Informatikdienst der Universitaet Wien
Network Security              Universitaetsstrasse 7, 1010 Wien, Austria
eMail:   ulrich(_dot_)kiermayr(_at_)univie(_dot_)ac(_dot_)at          Tel: (+43
1) 4277 / 14104
Hotline: security(_dot_)zid(_at_)univie(_dot_)ac(_dot_)at             Fax: (+43
1) 4277 /  9140
GPG Key fingerprint = BF0D 5749 4DC1 ED74 AB67  7180 105F 491D A8D7 64D8