Re: The requirements cycle

2003-07-14 10:25:30
Alex,

Eric,

  Looking at this from the high-level perspective...

  Though I became the responsible AD for PPVPN just recently, I was
  exposed to certain aspects of interaction between ADs are PPVPN WG
  chairs. There was clearly a communication problem there. I believe
  it's been solved and we are in a much better shape now. Trying to
  investigate who said what and whose fault that was in the past will
  not be pretty, so I suggest we don't go there.

I suggest we *do* go there (irrespective of whether it will, or
will not be pretty), as doing this could help us to understand the
mistakes that have been made. And unless we do understand these
mistakes, we are (very) likely to repeat them.

Yakov.