Re: The requirements cycle (Re: WG review: Layer 2 Virtual....)

2003-07-03 13:47:54
high level bit of this reply:

from my perspective, the management of the PPVPN WG appears not to have been optimal, to say the least. But I'm not willing to blame *all* the delay and confusion on the IESG.

even if a WG feels abused by the IESG, or its AD, that's no excuse for a WG not fighting back - in this case, by rapidly removing the IESG's apparent excuses for delay.

Dejection is an explanation, not an excuse.

Details: