Re: The requirements cycle (Re: WG review: Layer 2 Virtual....)

2003-07-07 07:35:57
Scott,

SWB> This is wayyy too abstract and theoretical.

Unfortunately, it was intentional.

I was sufficiently surprised that anyone would blame the working group
for failing to overcome inappropriate barriers, imposed by management
that I fell into academic mode, to try to moderate the reaction.

So, try just the end of my note:

Blame the folks doing the imposing.

Or, to state this more constructively, do not focus on the people who
become discouraged by external forces that are... discouraging.

Focus in getting those forces turned into something constructive.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>