Re: in-addr.arpa missing

2003-07-17 02:46:19
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Leif Johansson wrote:

Randy Bush wrote:

If you think that is strange I got 81.160.251.0 just now

given the netmask, that is a perfectly legitimate interface
address

randy

True but I'm not getting any traffic through though...

some borken os's don't like ip address that end in 0 or 255...

Joel Jaeggli          Academic User Services
joelja(_at_)darkwing(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but