Plenary presentations

2003-07-20 03:42:42
Some people may be interested in a rapid view of the IESG plenary presentations from Vienna.

I have placed a copy of the .ppt files I have and their .pdf versions in my personal webserver:

http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/july2003/

At the moment, the problem presentation and the IP Storage presentation are not there; I hope to get them too eventually.

There are also the Jabber notes and the scribe's notes, that either are available or will be shortly.

Enjoy!

                   Harald