Re: Evidence of Symmetric Amplification of Light

2003-07-21 03:15:23
You can check up with any reputable night vision combat googles manufacturers,
I read the technical documents from one of them.  That's how I drew my
conclusions.  Though they have their own optical fibre twists - I have a
proprietary method of re-routing into optical fibre - i.e I intend to get a
patent.

Nyagudi

"Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr(_at_)baby-dragons(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hello Nyagudi , Would you please post any referances to validate
your statements ? This is not meant to disparage those statements
just to shed a bit more light ;-) . Tia, JimL