RE: WG Review: Centralized Conferencing (xcon)

2003-08-21 11:40:54
Marshall Rose [mailto:mrose(_at_)dbc(_dot_)mtview(_dot_)ca(_dot_)us] writes:

However, the
proposed solutions (all of which I expect to instantly
be accepted as working group items in the case that the
working group is chartered) demonstrate no such binding.

accordingly, i think your statement regarding "rubber stamping" is
pointed in the wrong direction... in addition to the controversial
wording in the proposed charter, we now have an issue
regarding bias on the part of the proposed chairs...

An understandable interpretation of my words (especially
taken out of the context of the larger point I was trying
to make), but not what I intended.

That paragraph was intended to convey what I perceived the
overall feel of the participants in the BOF to be. Any
decisions, of course, will be taken to the working group
for consensus.

/a