Input to Proceedings for the 57th IETF Meeting

2003-09-04 14:12:54

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 57 in
Vienna.***

Dear Working Group and BoF Chairs:

The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for
inclusion in the proceedings of the 57th IETF Meeting was August 15,
2003.  As of today, 30 groups have not yet submitted any materials, 17 have
submitted minutes but no slides, and 10 have submitted slides but no
minutes.  The list of groups in each category is provided at the end of
this message.

Since it is important to document the work of all of the groups that
participated in the meeting, we have extended the deadline to Friday,
September 12, 2003.  If you wish your materials to be included in the
proceedings, then please send them to minutes(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org by COB ET on
that date.

The current status of the proceedings is available at:

www.ietf.org/proceedings/03jul/index.html

If you have already submitted materials, we encourage you to review them on
line and send any corrections to minutes(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

The IETF Secretariat
The following groups have not submitted minutes or presentation slides:

apparea
ddbof
edu
enroll
geopriv
grow
idr
ipfix
iptel
isis
ldapbis
ldup
magma
mboned
midcom
mpls
msec
nemo
nsis
nslp
pim
pps-frame
ppvpn
rpsec
rtgarea
saag
secsh
sipping
tsvwg
webdav

The following groups have not submitted presentation slides:

calsch
capwap
crisp
dhc
dnsop
forces
inch
ipv6
krb-wg
mlm
ospf
problem
rmt
sasl
sip
speechsc
trade
xmpp

The following groups have not submitted minutes:

coach
entmib
enum
ieprep