Re: You Might Be An Anti-Spam Kook If ...

2003-09-07 22:05:13
From: Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu

                You Might Be An Anti-Spam Kook If

   - you don't see why a certificate that binds a name to a user is
      useless against spam unless it also certifies that the user has
      no other names.

Actually, that one's kind of subtle, even I had to read it twice before I
realized
that (a) almost all UFPSTTSP's pull a spectacular crash-n-burn on one of
the other criteria first, and (b) it's usually stated the other way around
(left
as an exercise for the reader ;)

I've tried to improve that one one as well as make other changes
suggested by various people in
http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/you-might-be.html

I'd be glad to hear more suggestions, but they should probably
not involve this mailing list.