Re: Proposal to use DNS as public key repository

2003-09-11 22:30:47
% On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:27:25 EDT, Sergey Babkin
<babkin(_at_)bellatlantic(_dot_)net>  said:
% > Hello,
% >
% > I think that I've found an easy way to distribute the public keys:
% > put them into DNS. The records would look like:
%
% Go to:
%
% http://search.ietf.org/
%
% query 'dns public keys'
%

        You've missed the OE work and the ENUM stuff... all use
        public keys in the DNS.  And then there is our goofy
        persistent testbed for this stuff...

--bill