Re: FYI: BOF on Internationalized Email Addresses (IEA)

2003-10-31 08:29:40
Dave Aronson wrote:

Think also of many businesses that cater to the general public, from bleeding-edge geeks like us, to those who can barely spell PDA and don't know what one is.

I think the only times I've seen anybody use PDAs to exchange contact information were at IETF meetings, in the hallways, when people had time to kill. It just takes too long. Typically, when two companies are meeting, and you've got, say, four people on each side, everybody swaps business cards in under a minute, and you're done. Doing the same thing via IR would hold the meeting up too long.

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com   |