Re: Hand drumming before tonight's plenary

2003-11-13 08:00:02
Pekka Savola wrote:

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Spencer Dawkins wrote:
("drumming is a healing thing, in many cultures")

Isn't it after the plenary when we'll need the healing?
Depending on people's skill level, it could be after the drumming.  ;-)

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                         |