Re[2]: IETF58 - Network Status

2003-11-13 09:38:38
I have seen the exact same phenomena this afternoon and evening.

I am starting to get paranoid. Is there a vengeful person out there who
wants us to stop reading mail and listen to the WG meetings? Is there a
bit pattern that someone is broadcasting on purpose that causes this
problem?

It is not working. It is just making everybody play with their network
settings all the time! Even less attention is going to the WG meetings!

Oh well,

Cyrus

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:15:35 -0800