Re: IETF58 - Network Status - 12:05PM Local Time

2003-11-11 05:42:51

There is an AODV test running but it requires, uh, running AODV.  See:
   http://moment.cs.ucsb.edu/aodv-ietf

It actually has nothing to do with the evil that is MSFT's ad hoc.  And,
it also works if you get everything configured correctly.

However, it is currently shutdown until the wireless is working happily.

As for those people who run around with their cards in ad hoc mode, yes,
especially here, they should know better.

As one of the people working on the tests, I'll send out email to
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
when we are bringing the AODV network back up to explain how to and how NOT
to use it.

-Kevin