Re: IETF58 - Network Status - 12:05PM Local Time

2003-11-10 18:43:57
On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:06:28 -0800 (PST)
"Lucy E. Lynch" <llynch(_at_)darkwing(_dot_)uoregon(_dot_)edu> wrote:

I'll just note that when I ran the AODV code earlier today,
I had to hand reset noth my mode & my essid (redhat linux/
wiconfig) after stopping the test code - this may not be
totally  transparent to folks and they may reset the ssid
but miss the mode setting...

Ok, however, I was wondering whether it is appropriate to announce in
the meetings that people should not use ad-hoc mode at all, so that even
the AODV guys cannot perform their tests, or, whether it is ok to run
ad-hoc mode with ssid "aodv" (which obviously doesn't work for me).
Any opinions?

Regards,
 Roland