Re: i18n name badges (Modified by Iljitsch van Beijnum)

2003-11-19 15:44:21
On 19-nov-03, at 18:03, Dave Crocker wrote:

 I think that enhanced character sets is a perfect topic for having the
 IETF eat its own dogfood.  Just dealing with the details of the name
tags might well prove instructive to us, nevermind the basic politeness
 it offers to attendees.

Easy to say for someone with an ASCII-only name...

Not butchering the capitalization of my name would be nice, though.

Илич van Beijnum

PS. So is this the way to get around spamcontrol ? The instructions aren't very clear.