AW: IETF58 - Network Facts

2003-11-26 08:37:09
Hi,

I had no problems during the whole week. My IPSEC-connection through
wireless only dropped one or two times for seconds. Even in my room (12th
floor) conections were possible with sufficent radio coverage. For me this
was an excellent wireless usage pattern, one among the best during the last
15 meetings attended.....
This was done using an old CISCO-card with actual drivers under XP.

So many thanks again to all who made this possible, it is a tremendous lot
of work, I run the network 97 in Munich and know about the problems.....

H.P. Dittler