Re: arguments against NAT?

2003-12-03 11:18:04
In many enterprise environments, this would be a feature not a bug.
There are some webcams that are definitely inappropriate in a business
setup; given the lack of good enterprise content filtering solutions for
IM, if NAT does break IM webcams I don't have a problem with it.

As of
file transfer, it does not bother me either as like a lot of other
network administrators I have a problem with users sharing their office
computer files with anyone unknown on the net.

For voice there's always
that thing called the telephone that has the advantage to work all the

How nice for you to be able to determine what everyone else should be able
to run on their networks.