Re: just a brief note about anycast

2003-12-10 15:08:02
I'm living for more than 10 years in a developing country, and I have
worked all this time on ICT and GIS/RS for developing countries in an
organisation created by 16 Pacific Islands Government. I have travelled
extensively in all these countries and more.

I'm not sure that it is your case, Kurtis.

More info:
www.sopac.org
map.sopac.org

Cheers