Re[6]: www.isoc.org unreachable when ECN is used

2003-12-14 23:44:44
Valdis(_dot_)Kletnieks(_at_)vt(_dot_)edu writes:

Linux could at least stand on the claim that it was implementing
the RFCs as written, and that the interoperability problem was
due to the other end failing to implement the RFCs.

The RFCs are not specific enough to support such a claim.

Feel free to point at examples of Microsoft saying "We're MS,
and we're going to implement the RFC because if everybody did
it the RFC way, the world would be a better place, even if
there's breakage along the way".

Microsoft knows better; apparently Linux developers and/or supporters do
not.