Re: Adding SpamAssassin Headers to IETF mail

2003-12-18 10:15:35
Keith,

the reason the secretariat is doing this in stages is exactly because we want to see how big the false-positive issue is.

I currently personally use Mailman 2.60 with Bayesian filtering and close-to-default rules; it seems to run at a very low rate of false positives.

--On 18. desember 2003 09:40 -0500 Keith Moore