Re: www.internetforce.org

2003-12-29 09:13:06
Hey,I like your humour ;) No, No, Really!

On Tue, 2003-12-30 at 02:19, Paul Robinson wrote:
Franck Martin wrote:

Well as many people hate IP addresses, I have it under a new domain
name...

Well, you've certainly grasped the technologies available then! You're
clearly a trend-setter. I wonder how many people will follow you in
using domain names instead of IP addresses... :-)
When you deal with policy issues you can't be too technical, you know...

So, in effect, if I sign up and work on those documents, all I get is
the oppurtunity to gas off with no recognised way of my thoughts
becoming policy or recommendations of anybody who can actually affect
real outcome? I'm sorry, what would my motivation for that be? To make
myself feel important? To add another paragrapg to my CV that has no
meaning?

Well to help you here, read the "Cathedral and the Bazar"...

You really are turning this into a wiki.... crikey.

What it has to do with IETF, nothing except that any politician will
tell you that you cannot solve all problems technically...So go to the
site and if anything becomes to un-technical on IETF, refer people from
IETF to the site... Thanks for your collaboration...

nough said...

----
Franck Martin
franck(_at_)sopac(_dot_)org
SOPAC, Fiji
GPG Key fingerprint = 44A4 8AE4 392A 3B92 FDF9  D9C6 BE79 9E60 81D9 1320
"Toute connaissance est une reponse a une question" G.Bachelard