RE: [Fwd: [isdf] need help from the ietf list...can someone post this for me? or allow me to post directly?]

2003-12-29 22:15:40
It seems that only multi-channel synchronous banking level system using randomly called third party systems may be trustable. Good encryption protects data once both ends are authenticated, but does not warranty authentification.

The need is to make that type of service available to everyone. It seems that the cost is nearly acceptable today. To fight spam and to protect dns updates seems to be two realistic demands. We are working on that kind of solution for the AFRAC project. I am interested in who might want to discuss that topic towards real life plug and play solutions.
jfc