Re: [Fwd: [isdf] need help from the ietf list...can someone post this for me? or allow me to post directly?]

2003-12-22 06:34:36
I've heard of one recently where the actual page was from the legitimate bank
web site, but the dialog box window asking for username and password detail was
the spoofed component. Everythink, including HTTPS locks, URLs etc displayed
would have looked, and actually were legitimate.

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 20:05:02 -0500