Re: [isdf] Re: www.internetforce.org

2004-01-13 09:42:52
I suspect that any approach that was chosen was the result of negotiations
and discussions among those who took part in the discussion at that time.
Any solution would raise questions in a societal setting, since unanimity
is not the norm in a democratic process.  The RFC process has extended so
deep and so far that change may be difficult, though not impossible.
wawa